Saturday, February 26, 2011

Sederhana

In this 3 days, I'm having my own agendas on completing my dreams. A lot of it. but then, thinking back about keperluan dan kehendak, I take a step backwards and re-ponder.


Peoples, regarding their life, ada yang bercita cita tinggi. even it is out of his/her mind. Its not wrong memandangkan success comes from imagination/ambition. But, in present time, try being realistic. Can you become a successful studio-photographer while studying medicine? Yes, I have friends becoming that but as for me, I'm not like them. like seriously, 2 different things. And at this term, keperluan perlu diutamakan dari kehendak.


Envious to Jack-of-all-trade kind of person, since I am a master-of one (if you know what I mean). I cannot divide my attentions to two things straight. Lucky to my future wife right? :D
But walaupun anda adalah jack-of-all-trade dalam sebuah komuniti, jadilah bersederhana. Bagi peluang kepada rakan yang ingin/berminat. Tak rugi pun since you have a lot more talents to be spilled right?


Considerate, Tolerate, Success. 


p/s : Thanks to -anon- for this topic. cuba untuk lebihkan hujah but ini je yang saya mampu ;)

3 comments:

Oh Nana ! said...

well said. like this one!

Anuar said...

tenkiyu for reading

encik doktor said...

jack and the beanstalk